Buying a home requires difficult decisions and is often one of the most important decisions of your life. And before making that decision, it is important to locate the right REALTOR®.
Why choose Seymour House of Realty?
- As a Buyer, you will have full access to all of the homes available for sale through the JCBOR (Jackson County Board of Realtors) in the Jackson County Indiana market.
- You will have access to our expert local knowledge of the Seymour, Brownstown and the North Vernon area. Knowledge that not only includes real estate, but for schools, neighborhoods, shopping, and more.
- Every local real estate market has trends and opportunities. As your REALTOR®, it will be my job to help you understand the real estate market trends and see the opportunities.
- The true market value of homes for sale can be elusive and confusing. I help home buyers make informed pricing decisions based on many factors, including price-per-square-foot and like home comparable.
- Negotiating with home sellers can be stressful. As a REALTOR®, I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes the best possible terms and conditions that meet your specific needs and protects your interests.
- As a Buyer of a home, you should know as much as possible about the property you are buying. I will assist you in locating qualified inspectors and will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- And lastly, I am there for you through closing and even after, to make sure that your home buying experience is as stress-free, smooth and timely as possible.
My goals are to help you find that just-right home, negotiate the best price and oversee a smooth closing. Our agents are experts with knowledge and understanding of the most important factors that make up your home selection such as schools, communities, shopping and real estate trends.